Attorney Robert H. Astor has given seminars in the areas of medical malpractice, motor vehicle accident cases, and criminal law. They include:
- Criminal Practice Forum. Presented through Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education – May 2006
- Screening and Handling Medical Malpractice Claims. Presented through the Massachusetts Bar Association – June 2008
- Handling Motor Vehicle Accident Cases. Presented through Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education – September 2008
- Considering, Preparing and Conducting Mediation and Arbitration Hearings. Presented through the Massachusetts Bar Association – February 2013
- Panel Attorney for the Fourth Annual Communication, Apology and Resolution Forum. Hosted by the Massachusetts Medical Society – April 2016
See the difference 38 years of experience can make
If something you hold dear is at stake, you owe it to yourself to permit the Law Offices of Robert H. Astor to assess your options. For personal injury and medical malpractice clients, we offer a free initial consultation and charge you no attorney’s fees unless we recover money for you.
From our offices in Springfield and Northampton, we proudly represent clients in all western Massachusetts communities. Contact us online or by calling 413-781-1144 or 413-584-4348.
We help when you need it most