Finding a Springfield Personal Injury Law Firm
Personal injury lawyers serving Springfield, Northampton, Amherst and all western Massachusetts with over 35 years experience
When you or those you love are injured in an accident, medical bills start racking up and your whole world can be turned upside-down. The personal injury Law Offices of Robert H. Astor offer a chance to give your injuries time to heal while providing experienced legal representation in negotiations, court proceedings, and settlements regarding your injury lawsuit.
If you are injured in Springfield, Northampton, Amherst, or anywhere in Massachusetts, you have three years to file a personal injury lawsuit according to the state’s statute of limitations. Having a dedicated injury lawyer on your case early in the process can be highly beneficial in this regard and others.
Springfield personal injury law firms—what to look for
Looking for a good lawyer and an effective law firm can be an exhausting and overwhelming process. In your search for strong and successful personal injury law firms in Springfield, certain signification factors should be considered.
- Number of years of experience handling similar cases with successful outcomes
- Is it a local law firm so that the lawyers have a clear understanding of all existing and pending personal injury laws and statutes?
- Does the firm offer negotiators and litigators with high settlements, especially boasting numerous six-figure settlements?
At the Law Offices of Robert H. Astor, we meet all of these adept qualifications. We encourage you to make a checklist and ask us questions so you are assured that you have found the best lawyer for the job.
A strong injury law advocate
Finding a strong law firm that makes you feel comfortable and poised for success can take time. At the Law Offices of Robert H. Astor we are your legal advocate, representing your case. Our experienced law firm:
- Evaluates your case
- Protects your legal rights
- Advises and keeps you informed throughout the legal process
- Initiates a proactive approach on your behalf including:
- Gathering the facts, reports and details of the case, thoroughly investigating every aspect
- Teaming with expert medical and accident reconstructionists when necessary
- Developing and planning a solid lawsuit for maximum recovery
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters and opposing counsel
- Litigating at trial when necessary
Remember, the Law Offices of Robert H. Astor is a strong, aggressive, and successful law firm giving you your best chance at a large settlement for your personal injuries in Springfield and successfully bringing those who hurt you to justice.
From our offices in Springfield and Northampton, we proudly represent personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal defense clients in all western Massachusetts communities. Contact us online or by calling 413-781-1144 or 413-584-4348.