Springfield Medical Malpractice Attorney
Serving Springfield, Northampton, Amherst & all western Massachusetts with over 35 years of experience
Certain themes run constant in many medical malpractice cases. Misdiagnosing patients, delaying or failing to provide treatments, surgical errors, anesthesia mistakes, and prescription drug errors commonly occur, often resulting in medical malpractice lawsuits. These are just a few of the things that can go wrong in the hospital, at the doctor’s office, or on the operating table.
According to WrongDiagnosis.com, “Some common symptoms that may ultimately lead to medical malpractice include chest pain (may be a heart attack), abdominal pain (may be appendicitis), coughing (may be lung cancer or even mesothelioma), breast lump (could be breast cancer), rectal bleeding (could be colorectal cancer), and so on with numerous other possibilities.”
Medical negligence is still a common occurrence. When you are injured in a medical malpractice case, good Springfield malpractice attorneys can be vital to the success of your lawsuit. Finding the right medical malpractice lawyer is not something to take lightly. When you are injured as the result of medical malpractice you deserve a medical malpractice attorney who is qualified in medical malpractice law and has the wisdom, resources, and experience to hold medical professionals accountable for their negligent or wrongful acts.
Qualities of good Springfield medical malpractice attorneys
There are certain aspects and qualities you should look for in strong medical malpractice attorneys in Springfield. The Law Offices of Robert J. Astor is experienced in the area of medical malpractice law.
- We are attentive and listen to your side so we can accurately evaluate the merits of the case
- We have more than 35 years of experience litigating similar malpractice injuries and cases
- We thoroughly investigate and gather evidence
- We are insightful enough to assess whether a case supports civil action
- We are extremely knowledgeable about local medical malpractice laws
- We are resourceful and innovative, ready to roll with the punches and yet aggressively seek recovery
- We are skilled in litigations and negotiations
- We are successful in both trials and settlements
- We are well-connected to experts in the area
Good medical malpractice attorneys possess these skills and more. As legal professionals, we are prepared to tackle malpractice lawsuits ranging from surgical complications to respiratory failure, brain damage, and even death. As your medical injury attorney, we are prepared to conduct thorough investigations, gather solid evidence, and guide your lawsuit through the entire litigation process.
See the difference 35 years of experience can make
From the offices in Springfield and Northampton, we proudly represent medical malpractice victims in all western Massachusetts communities. Contact us online or by calling 413-781-1144 or 413-584-4348.
We help when you need it most.