Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, and Criminal Defense Attorney
Attorney serving Springfield, Northampton, Amherst, and all communities of western Massachusetts for over 33 years
At the Springfield and Northampton Law Offices of Robert H. Astor, we provide options. We provide solutions. When our clients’ situations seem bleak, we consolidate our knowledge and experience into powerful advocacy on their behalf.
A lawyer you can trust
Clients trust our law firm when they face the most devastating times in their lives. Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an accident or face criminal charges, we give their legal concerns the priority and personal attention they deserve.
Clients count on our highly competent, diligent representation in:
- Personal Injury truck, motorcycle and car accidents, dog bites, construction accidents, nursing home injuries, wrongful death
- Medical Malpractice Birth injuries, failure to diagnose, surgical injuries, anesthesia mistakes
- Criminal Law Drunk driving, drug offenses, assaults, theft, probation violations
Firm founder Robert H. Astor has a proven record of success as a personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal defense lawyer in western Massachusetts. He knows the law, and he knows how to turn that knowledge into effective strategies that meet clients’ individual legal needs. Attorney Astor has—
- Been recognized by his peers for his exceptional ability and strict ethical standards (Rated AV®, the highest peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell®)
- Obtained over 40 six-figure verdicts and settlements for injury victims and their families
- Secured numerous acquittals for criminal defendants throughout his 33-year career
- Litigated cases in nearly every state and federal court in western Massachusetts
- Won reversal of criminal convictions in state and federal appellate courts
- Routinely received referrals from other lawyers who trust his expertise
- Been chosen frequently to serve on legal education seminars pertaining to personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal defense
- Often been selected to serve as a mediator/arbitrator by law firms and insurers to resolve claims
See the difference 33 years of experience can make
If something you hold dear is at stake, you owe it to yourself to permit the Law Offices of Robert H. Astor to assess your options. For personal injury and medical malpractice clients, we offer a free initial consultation and charge you no attorney’s fees unless we recover money for you.
From our offices in Springfield and Northampton, we represent personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal defense clients in all western Massachusetts communities. Contact us online or by calling 413-781-1144 or 413-584-4348.
We help when you need it most.
Representing Massachusetts clients from:
Mount Holyoke College
University of Massachusetts at Amherst
Western New England College
Westfield State College